From: 14 Nov, 2017 until: 15 Nov, 2017
Location: Berlin, Germany
Exploring the Potential of Plastics, Reducing the Cost of Multi-material Design and Achieving Weight Reduction
10117, Berlin, Germany
Meet up with the main industry leaders to explore the cutting-edge practices and approaches towards advanced plastics use in the automotive industry, their cost offsetting and recycling. Sessions are set up to be interactive for all the parties to immerse deep into the atmosphere of collaboration and business development.
Join the Forum and learn how to improve your business strategy through extensive use of plastics.
- Identify current challenges in polymer use
- Explore the role of recyclability
- Research trends in carbon fibre reinforced plastics
- Learn about the role of 3D Molding in high volume production
- Discover new trends in additive technology
- Increasing cost-efficiency
- Optimizing the technology & Improving the design
- Meeting CO2 targets & safety requirements
- Gaining from recycling and reuse of the materials
Event contact: firstname.lastname@example.org