Based on the success of our previous two defence logistics conference, which were supported by the Czech Armed Forces, we aim to enable senior logistics and combat service support representatives from local militaries, international defence organisations, and commercial entities to share and learn from one another in a highly focused environment.
As allies continue to base troops in the area on a rotational basis, it is important to have an efficient logistics mechanism to support them and the host nation forces. As such, there needs to be an international standard which all forces must be brought up to, allowing for better integration and provision of services such as engineering, supply chain forecasting, fuel, medical assistance, transport, and logistics command and control.
Join us this March, as SMi’s Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe conference brings together military speakers from regional and international nations to analyse and discuss the latest defence logistics advancements in terms of communications and C2 optimisation, transportation and logistics execution strategy, medical logistics capacity and planning, and logistics in mission operations.
How Will You Benefit?
Network and learn from:
- Lieutenant General Pavel Macko, Deputy Chief of the General Staff, Slovakian Armed Forces
- Major General Jaromir Zuna, Director of Support Division, Czech Armed Forces
- Major General Andreas pernsteiner, Commanding Offi cer, Austrian Logistics Command
- Major General Vlado Sindler, Head of Croatian Armed Forces Logistics, Croatian Army
- Brigadier General Zoltan Bubenik, Director of the Military Medical Agency, Czech Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Thomas Hambach, Deputy Commander the German Logistic Command, Bundeswehr
- Brigadier General Laszló Kaposvari, Hungarian General Staff, Acting Chief of Logistic Directorate
- Commodore Adrian Aplin, Head of Defence Logistics Strategy, UK MoD
View the full agenda online
Event contact: email@example.com