You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
Cyber Resilience Forum Singapore @APM
From: 15 Mar, 2018 until: 15 Mar, 2018
Digital Ship is excited to return to Singapore, with the next in our series of Cyber Resilience Forums, taking place during APM on 15 March 2018. Cyber security is high on our agenda with ever-increasing threats being proven to disrupt business continuity. Real life examples in the maritime industry, and related sectors; including ports, terminals and the supply chain, clearly demonstrate the impact of cyber-attacks.
Venue: Marina Bay Sands
Address: Basement 2, Hall D, 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956
An up-to-date insight into the cyber-threat landscape is imperative to protect our business processes and data from attacks, damage or security breaches. Ship operators need to analyse potential risks, explore legal aspects, and incorporate cyber resilience into their daily operations in order to organise business operations to reduce vulnerability.
In this era of the connected ship, with developments such as the cloud, IoT, electronic data exchange in the logistic chain, electronic navigation systems, we rely increasingly on technology, which makes cyber resilience business critical. So, how do we embed this into the maritime organisation, and how do we incorporate cyber security into all our systems and operations? If incidents occur, how do we respond and make the necessary contingency or recovery plans? We will also investigate regulations and guidelines to develop a safe, compliant, cyber capability in shipping.
The human factor is often claimed to be the weakest link. Ship operators need to increase cyber awareness both in the office and on-board. In this Forum, we will discuss ways to mobilise internal commitment, set up training and incorporate cyber awareness into daily procedures.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Steven Sim, Lead - Group IT Security Centre of Expertise, PSA International
- Chin Seng Teo, Senior VP (Global IT), DP World
- Rohit Talwar, Senior Manager, Group HSSEQ, Thome Ship Management
- Rajan Bagade, IT Director, Khorgos Gateway
- Mr. Tomy, Head of Information Technology Department, PT. Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk
- Aman Dhingra, Associate Partner – Digital, McKinsey & Company
- Rory Macfarlane, Partner, Ince & Co
- Lin Jiang, Operations Manager – Asia, Seatec Communications, V. Group
- Peter Schellenberger, Managing Director OSERV Pte Ltd, Supply Chain and Services, OSM Maritime Group
- Stratos Margaritis, Solutions Architect, Navarino
- Rob O’Dwyer, Editor, Digital Ship
With more to be announced
Event contact: firstname.lastname@example.org