You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
Global Trade Controls
From: 18 Sep, 2018 until: 19 Sep, 2018
Location: London, United Kingdom
Fast changing politics means fast changing export controls. Now in its 31st year, Global Trade Controls is the top venue for businesses that want to stay abreast of the latest developments in trade controls and sanctions. Attendees will receive crucial information on how to prevent their business from committing non-compliance violations. With insights from 25+ expert speakers and over 15 hours of unparalleled networking opportunities, this is an unmissable event for exporters and trade compliance professionals.
Venue: The Hatton
Address: 51-53 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8HN
Key agenda topics this year include:
- An update on the ramifications of the US withdrawal from JCPOA and its impact on US and non-US companies
- How companies should be managing their strategy for dealing with secondary sanctions
- The impact of Brexit on export controls, customs and sanctions issues and how it will affect other EU countries
- The regulators’ views on compliance priorities for the year ahead
- Effective management of data, tech transfers, cyber security and intangible exports
- Discussion of what companies will need to do to comply with the EU Dual-Use Regulation
- Analysis of what China’s draft export control regulations mean for foreign companies
- Understanding how to update your risk management strategy and limit your exposure to mistakes
Save 20% on the standard rate by booking online with VIP code FKT3425SMT.
Event contact: email@example.com