You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
Laytime & Demurrage Seminar
From: 10 Oct, 2018 until: 11 Oct, 2018
Location: London, United Kingdom
This intensive 2-day practical course, hosted by Lloyd's Maritime Academy, is designed for practitioners who wish to raise their practice to a higher level by exploring the complexities of laytime & demurrage and gain deeper understanding of complex claims management.
Venue: Cavendish Venues (America Square)
Address: 1 America Square, 17 Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB
The 2018 speaker panel will cover a large breadth of material encompassing a wide range of topics to help attendees develop strategies for maximising dispute resolution success.
2018 agenda highlights:
- Receive an advanced analysis of laytime and demurrage
- Ensure your calculations are correct and to your advantage
- Be guided through the complexities of advanced laytime and demurrage calculations
- Analyse various calculation exercices of dry and wet laytime
- Practical workshop on laytime and demurrage issues
- Case study sessions on claims scenarios and laytime and demurrage calculations
This course will be of great benefit to anyone who has a responsibility for avoiding costly contractual mistakes, including charterers, ship owners, insurers, traders, shipping operators and lawyers.
Event contact: firstname.lastname@example.org