You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
General Average Seminar
From: 13 Nov, 2018 until: 14 Nov, 2018
Location: London, United Kingdom
Organised by Lloyd's Maritime Academy, General Average Seminar is the only practical course for professionals who deal with incidents and handle claims involving general average. The seminar will provide you with business-critical information on YAR revisions, BIMCO amendments to General Average clauses, obtaining security and calculating General Average.
Venue: Cavendish Venues
Address: 1 America Square, 17 Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB
Attend this seminar for a unique opportunity to:
- Get a thorough grounding in this much discussed and often misunderstood principle of maritime law.
- Gain insight into the key changes in the York Antwerp Rule 2016 revisions and BIMCO’s amendments to their Average Bond & Absorption clauses.
- Take part in a legal examination of the issues that arise during general average cases.
- Understand the various factors that can influence shipowner and insurer exposure.
- Be introduced to average adjuster best practice.
- Hear from industry experts in a series of casualty scenario sessions – putting theories you have learned into practice.
- Take away unique insight into what general average is, what it does, and how it affects you!
The speaker line-up includes senior industry experts from HFW, Richards Hogg Lindley, Norwegian Hull Club, TMC Marine and BIMCO.
Save 20% on the standard rate using VIP code FKT3467SMT at checkout: http://bit.ly/GA-SMT.
Event contact: email@example.com