You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
Ship Arrest Seminar
From: 04 Dec, 2018 until: 05 Dec, 2018
Location: London, United Kingdom
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy is hosting its 19th annual Ship Arrest Seminar in London from 4 to 5 December 2018. Headed up by a team of international legal experts, this refreshed two-day programme will provide first-hand insight into the legal and commercial complexities of arresting a ship and bring you up to speed with the latest ship arrest cases occurring in the industry.
Venue: Cavendish Venues (America Square)
Address: 1 America Square, 17 Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB
Attend this seminar to:
- Receive jurisdictional advice on where best to arrest a ship – sessions focusing on USA, Netherlands, India, South Africa, China to name a few
- Understand what the alternatives are to ship arrest, including restructuring debt and other credit options
- Discuss how claims against bankrupt owners are treated
- Examine the consequences for the crew if a ship is arrested
- Examine the practicalities of arresting a ship in a new real-world scenario session
- And so much more
Attendees can earn up to 12 CPD hours for their seminar activity.
Showmetransport.com members can save 20% on their place by quoting the VIP code FKT3437SMT at checkout: http://bit.ly/SA-SMT.
To view the full agenda, speaking faculty and register, please go to: http://bit.ly/ShipArrest-SMT.
Event contact: firstname.lastname@example.org