You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
From: 04 Dec, 2018 until: 05 Dec, 2018
Location: London, United Kingdom
A two day seminar designed to give you the practical knowledge of how to use, implement and optimise vessel tracking, navigation and monitoring solutions in your organisation. Save 20%! Use VIP Code FKT3334SMT during registration or simply click on the link below https://goo.gl/6MwM9u
Venue: America Square (Cavendish Venues)
Address: One America Square, 1 America Square, 17 Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB
~Gathering multiple stakeholders including legal, finance, insurance, commodities, regulatory & ship owner entities, this seminar is designed to give you the practical knowledge of how to use, implement and optimise tracking and monitoring solutions in your own organisation.
Hear end user case studies, learn from thought leaders and discuss new technologies with leading solution providers:
- Christopher Saarnak from the Danish Maritime Authority will be discussing they key findings from the EfficienSea 2 Project focusing on e-navigation
- Matti Eronen, Turku University post graduate doctoral student and Legal Counsel at Finnish Transport Agency, will be giving a Finnish perspective on international legislation, liability issues regarding vessel tracking data and conducting maritime accident investigations.
- Hear Guy Thomas from the U.S Department of Homeland Security discuss Maritime Domain Awareness, spoofing, and the pros and cons of different communication technologies.
- Svein Medgaug from the Norwegian Maritime Authority will be discussing how tracking has changed over 15 years and what the future holds.
- DFDS will be sharing their views on implementing effective monitoring and tracking to improve vessel performance and safety at sea
- See vessel tracking in action during the live tracking demonstration
Event contact: Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org