You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
FT Future of the Car Summit 2019 | London | 14 - 15 May
From: 14 May, 2019 until: 15 May, 2019
Location: etc. venues Houndsditch, 133 Houndsditch, Greater London, EC3A 7AH, United Kingdom
Join over 400 of the most influential players from across the spectrum of the automotive industry for two days of incredible insights and unmissable networking.
Venue: etc. venues Houndsditch
Address: 133 Houndsditch, Greater London, EC3A 7AH, United Kingdom
As the automotive industry undergoes unprecedented change, knowledge and preparation will make the difference between success and failure. Join over 400 senior executives from across the automotive industry at the fifth annual FT Future of the Car Summit 2019 for 2 days of incredible insights and unmissable networking, and make sure you are en-route to success.
Skillfully moderated by our world-class journalists, an unrivalled selection of experts will bring the wider political and economic picture into view and delve into the details that matter.
DAY 1 Agenda highlights:
- The Big Picture
- Monetising Data for OEMs
- Upcoming regulation: what the car industry needs to know, now
- Circular Dialogues: discuss and reflect what you've heard on stage in small groups, joined by journalists and speakers
- The Organizational Transformation Panel: Senior leaders reveal their secrets to transformation
- The Upstart Startups Panel: 2-minute pitches from five of the most exciting auto-industry start ups
- Workforce Transformation: handling the fall-out and making the most of opportunities
- Monetising Mobility
DAY 2 Agenda highlights:
- Electrification: What is the end-point and how do we get there?
- Cities: making the autonomous future for the car in the urban setting a reality
- Retail: what does it mean to be a car retailer today? How are dealerships changing to stay relevant?
- Blockchain: What can it do for the car industry?
- The Connected Car Panel: how can the industry make money from data being harvested by cars? What might the societal benefits and pitfalls of this proliferation of data be?
- Debate: Ownership vs. Sharing
"The FT's Future of the Car summit is an essential pitstop for anyone working in the automotive industry. A fast and efficient way to keep abreast of the most important trends and thought leaders in the industry."
"Well worth the 2 days out of the office."
Ford Motor Company
Standard Summit Ticket: GBP 1999.0,
Premium Summit Ticket: GBP 2999.0,
Student Pass: GBP 999.0,
Start Ups: GBP 2999.0
Speakers: Greg Clark MP, Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, UK Government, Daniele Schillaci, Executive Vice President, Global Marketing and Sales, Nissan, Vicky Edmonds, Joint Head, Office for Low Emission Vehicles, Adrian Hallmark, Chairman and CEO, Bentley Motors, Hasan Negriz, Head of OEM, carwow, Julia Muir, CEO, Gaia Innovation, Claudius Leibfritz, CEO, Allianz Automotive, Ruth Knox, Managing Associate, Linklaters, George Arison, Founder and Co-CEO, Shift, Mike Hawes, CEO, SMMT, Lars Klawitter, Executive Director, Strategic Business Unit, InMotion Ventures Jaguar Land Rover, Sarah Jayne-Williams, Director, Smart Mobility Ford of Europe, Frank Meijer, Head of Eco Car And Mobility, Hyundai Motor Europe GmbH, Ralf Speth, Chief Executive, Jaguar Land Rover, Claes Herlitz, VP, Head of Global Automotive Services, Ericsson, Mike Brown, Commissioner, Transport for London, Micheline Casey, Global Head of Data, Ford Smart Mobility, Ford, Ruth Knox, Managing Associate, Linklaters
Time: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Event contact: email@example.com