You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
Real Driving Emissions Forum (3rd Annual)
From: 24 Sep, 2019 until: 25 Sep, 2019
Location: Berlin, Germany
In light of the new-found focus on Climate Change, the European Commission has introduced new stricter emission limits and procedures to measure emissions under real driving conditions. Senior executives, industry experts and business professionals will gather to discuss keeping up with the changing RDE legislation, reduction in energy consumption, share best practices and trends and develop cost and energy efficient solutions.
Key Learning Benefits:
- Discovering the altitude as a key factor to be taken into consideration for emission control on the road.
- Understanding how altitude simulation can be used for the upgrade of the existing facilities.
- Optimizing virtual engineering and enhance internal and external cooperation on a system level instead of component level in order to comply with the developing RDE regulations.
- Increasing performance achieving cost efficiency during the boosting growth of powertrain electrification.
- Understanding the background of the growing gap between official and real-world driving emissions.
Update about the Forum: Automotive Sector Group on LinkedIn
Event contact: email@example.com