You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
From: 18 Nov, 2019 until: 21 Nov, 2019
Location: Manila, Philippines
CrewConnect Global is the world's largest event in maritime human resources, crew retention, manning and marine training and education. Featuring global leaders from inside the shipping industry.
Venue: Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
Address: CCP Complex, Roxas Blvd, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines
Six reasons why people attend the world's largest and most influential event for the marine HR community:
- CrewConnect Global Awards After a successful launch last year, CrewConnect Global Industry Awards is back this year! Join us for an evening of excellence on 20 November 2019!
- CruiseConnect Summit – the enhanced experience On 21 November 2019, global cruise industry leaders will gather together to discuss issues of critical importance, such as crew supply, specialisation of service, smart recruiting and training strategies and plenty more.
- Are you VIP material? To celebrate 21 years of CrewConnect, we are offering a limited number of free VIP passes to senior representatives from ship owners and ship managers for both CrewConnect and CruiseConnect.
- Exceptional networking opportunities With over 500 delegates, over 80 high caliber speakers, three days of invaluable insight and unmatched networking opportunities, this event is simply not to be missed! The entire industry will be there – will you?
- Effective manpower solutions Meet your supply chain to talk recruitment, crew management, ship management, VR, simulation, e-learning, MET material and training facilities.
- NEW for 2019 – Women in Shipping Summit Join us on 18 November for the first ever Women in Shipping Summit! EXPLICITLY, NOT EXCLUSIVELY FOR WOMEN – the first event 100% dedicated to professional development for women in the maritime industry!
Event contact: Victoria.Blanco@KNect365.com