You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
Automotive Cyber Security Forum, 2nd Annual
From: 09 Oct, 2019 until: 10 Sep, 2019
Location: Berlin, Germany
Automotive industry is developing faster than it ever has before, and as we slowly enter the era of self-driven and autonomous cars, the need for a more developed automotive security is increasing. But how can you ensure you are adhering to the latest security standards? Safety practices are becoming more regulated as industries adopt a standardized set of practices for designing and testing products. At the meeting the Automotive Sector professionals will discuss/share the approaches and practices on safe operation of systems and meeting the increasing requirements for automotive cyber security.
Venue: Wyndham Garden Berlin Mitte
Address: Osloer Straße 116a Berlín, Berlín 13359
At the meeting the Automotive Sector professionals will discuss/share the approaches and practices on safe operation of systems and meeting the increasing requirements for automotive cyber security.
Key themes on the agenda:
- Engineering Cybersecurity – The Knowledge Gap in Automotive
- Automotive Cybersecurity Engineering – Standards and Regulations to be Considered in the Process Landscape
- ISO 21434 - Automotive Cybersecurity Standards and Requirements
- Cyber Risks - New Technical and Contractual Challenges for Connected Cars
- Car Hacking: Navigating the Risk Landscape
- Developing Cyber Secure Strategies for Over the Air (OTA) Updates
- Intelligence-Driven Offensive Defense: A New Approach to Cyber Security
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention on Future Automotive E/E-Architectures
Organizer: BIS GROUP
Details and registration: https://bisgrp.com/event/2nd-annual-automotive-cyber-security-forum
Event contact: firstname.lastname@example.org