You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
Subsea Power and Heating Cable for the Oil & Gas Industry, 5th Annual Advanced
From: 22 Oct, 2019 until: 23 Oct, 2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Develop qualified cost effective solutions to enable current and future project success in current low oil price environment! Use your chance to get the most out of the great bench-marking, networking and business opportunities granted by an intimate nature of the event.
Venue: Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow
Address: 140 Bath Road, Hayes Middlesex, Hillingdon, London,UB3 5AW,United Kingdom
The sessions are set up to be interactive for the attendees to get involved into the creative industry-developing process.
Key themes on the agenda:
- Subsea power systems current trends and future technologies
- Updates in power and heating cable technology
- Cable monitoring and cable systems fault
- Testing subsea power cable deployment
- New way of doing business: models and applications
- Cable protection and burial methods
- Risk mitigation and cyber security
Organizer: BIS GROUP
Event contact: email@example.com