You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
Investigating Maritime's Digital Future
07 August 2017
Digital Ship will use its Maritime CIO Forum in Singapore to address the issues and trends that technology leaders are facing in this increasingly changing and continuously developing business environment.
Shipping is waking up to a new age where digitalisation is re-shaping the maritime world and creating even more opportunity for development and innovation. Revolutionary concepts, plus the evolution and advancement of existing platforms, are providing unparalleled growth opportunities for shipping and related transport and supply chain infrastructure. But achieving digital success requires knowledge and understanding, and an ability to drive your company's digital thinking and transformation rather than be driven by it.
Through 4 key sessions, Digital Ship's 11th event in Singapore will investigate how we can harness all these opportunities and will investigate maritime's digital future. We will ask what concepts and strategies will really re-define digitalisation in maritime and transport.
Confirmed speakers and panellists include:
- Anwar Siddiqui, Advisor to the CEO, The National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri)
- Bob Maxwell, MD, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Patric Desanti, Global Head of Maintenance Management Systems, BW Fleet Management
- Neville Smith, Director, Mariner Communications
- Eric Jan Bakker, VP Sales Asia Pacific, Marlink
- Sharon Ong, Sales Director Asia Pacific, Marlink
- Saurish Nandi, Founder & CEO, Proternio Consulting
- Lin Jiang, Operations Manager - Asia, Seatec Communications/V Ships
- Eugene Teo, Director of Security, Symantec
- Julian Ng, Wan Hai Lines
With many more to be announced - please contact email@example.com for more information on programme and speakers.