You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
The Speaker Line-Up for Maritime CIO Forum Hamburg on 24 April
03 April 2018
Shipping is waking up to a new age where digitalisation is re-shaping the world and creating increased opportunity for development and innovation.
Revolutionary concepts plus the evolution and advancement of existing platforms are providing unparalleled growth opportunities for shipping and related transport and supply chain infrastructure. However, achieving digital success requires knowledge and understanding, and an ability to drive your company's digital thinking and transformation rather than be driven by it.
Returning to Hamburg on 24th April, we will investigate how we can harness these opportunities and will debate which are going to stick and really make a difference. We will ask how we can identify the real digital legacy in front of us and truly re-define digitalisation in maritime and transport.
Sessions will include:
The Maritime Satcom Summit – Investigating the evolution of maritime mobility and connectivity
Harnessing Cyber Resilience and Managing Risk – A look at maritime cyber security, safety and risk
The iShipping Revolution – Redefining Digitalisation in Maritime
Roundtable Discussion Groups – Focused on solutions and business strategy
Speakers and Panellists confirmed to participate include:
- Neville Smith, Director, Mariner Communications
- Stefan Meyer, Senior Sales Manager, Marlink
- Ken Munro, Security Entrepreneur & Writer, Pen Test Partners
- Oksana Näser, CIO, Rickmers Shipmanagement
- Sue Terpilowski, President, WISTA UK, Chair, CILT Ports, Maritime & Waterways
- Marek Lipiec, Managing Director, DS Tankers GmbH & Co. KG.
- Robert Squire, Director, Thales Certus
- Rob O’Dwyer, Editor, Digital Ship
- Claude Rousseau, Research Director, Northern Sky Research (NSR)
- Barbara Bersani, Head of Sales ESMEA, Marlink
- Wouter Deknopper, Vice President & General Manager, Maritime, Iridium
- Michael Carter, Sales Director EMEA - Network and Data Services, Telenor Satellite
- Joe Apa, Vice President Maritime, Central, Northern Europe & US, Speedcast
- Florent Rizzo, Senior Consultant, Euroconsult
- Martin Jarrold, Chief, International Programme Development, Co-Chair, Maritime SatCom Forum, GVF
- Bridget Cosgrave, Managing Director, Every European Digital
- Walter Hannemann, Product Manager, Dualog
ABOUT DIGITAL SHIP
For 18 years Digital Ship magazine has provided the digital community of the world's maritime industry with the latest news and developments, including satellite communications, software, navigation and electronics, to help keep shipping operating with maximum safety, efficiency and crew comfort.
Cathy Hodge, Event Director, Digital Ship
+ 44 7956 965 857
24 Apr, 2018
Digital Ship Maritime CIO Forum Hamburg
Digital Ship returns to Germany to host the next in our series of Maritime CIO Forums in the port city of Hamburg on 24 April 2018, where we will identify the real digital legacy in front of us and truly re-define digitalisation in maritime and transport.