From: 06 Oct, 2020 until: 08 Oct, 2020
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
The objective of the Port Feasibility and Valuation Course is to enable participants to conduct a detailed Port Feasibility and Valuation Study. Valuation, feasibility and PPP are the key topics and the course offers an executive insight into the financial models behind these. Participants will follow a 3-day training course, where they will receive hands-on training on the industries' valuation dynamics.
Wijnhaven 3E, 3011 WG Rotterdam, The Netherlands
The course is focused on the following 4 main topics:
- project & ppp feasibility
- port valuation and modelling
- equity valuation
- bank-ability assessment
The course makes use of a project case, which will follow the logical steps in the project implementation process: from feasibility to ppp Implementation and bank-ability.
Participants will have to take an active role in the 3-day course and be able to interpret the financial results.
The port feasibility and valuation course is developed as a training course for a range of professions:
- Middle/Senior management level officials that are active in the port, maritime and infrastructure sector or direct stakeholders active in the industry.
- Managers and staff, members of public and private bodies involved in port and terminal developments (both entry level and mid-management).
For optimal results, a certain level of experience is expected. The participants are required:
- To speak English;
- To have a basic knowledge of finance;
- To have a working knowledge of MS Excel.
Participants are not required to have in-depth financial modelling experience, although such experience can be beneficial for the understanding of more complex modelling topics.
Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 15 participants.
Event contact: email@example.com